DECOROTIKA USA SALES POLICY
Items sold by Decorotika USA may be returned in new condition for a refund/replacement within thirty (30) business days of delivery. Some exclusions may be applied as certain items are not returnable/refundable. Restocking and shipping fee may apply for returned item(s), excluding defective and incorrect one(s). If the item delivered is defective/incorrect, it may be exchanged/replaced for a new/correct one. After the 30-day return/replacement period, the item is not eligible for return/replacement, however, the manufacturer’s warranty may apply.
The following items are not eligible for return:
- Any item damaged after delivery (for example, during assembly or installation).
- Custom or personalized items if the package is opened, including duvet covers, pillows and towels.
- Sale or gift items.
All returns must include the following or it will be rejected and returned to you at your cost:
- Product must be purchased from Decorotika USA and should be in original package.
- Must be in original condition, no physical damage (excluding damages sustained during transportation).
- Including all accessories, manuals, warranty registration card, etc.
Additional Return Requirements and Policy:
- Shipping charge is the cost of us sending the product to you and will not be refunded. No restocking fee will be applied on return for DOA/Defective and shipping damaged product.
- Shipment received with visible damages must be reported to us within seven (7) business days of the delivery date. In the event an item is sold without shipping charge, Decorotika USA will refund the amount of sale.
- All returns with missing part(s) (including, but not limited to, accessories, manuals, warranty registration cards, original manufacturer packing materials and retail packaging) will not be processed until the part is received.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping expenses unless otherwise explicitly states on the product. Replacements/replacement parts will be shipped at our expense.
- Customer is required to ship the return products with sufficient shipping packaging and void fill material inside to prevent product from physically damaged during return transportation. Customer is responsible for any loss and damages in return shipping.
- Upon our acceptance of the merchandise in original/new condition in strict conformance with the basic criteria and standard returns policy, the purchase price will be credited to the credit card used for the original purchase.
- Refund will be issued after our warehouse receives, inspects, and processes your return. Decorotika USA will refund back to your original method of payment.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale and gift items (if applicable)
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards. Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items cannot be refunded. However replacement part(s) can be sent by the manufacturer upon the request of the customer if the sale item is damaged during the shipment or defective.
If the item received is defective or incorrect, no fees are charged for processing a return/replacement. Fees may be charged in the following circumstances:
- A cancelation fee of up to 15% may be charged if a personalized item is canceled more than one day after purchase but prior to shipment.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged for assembled/upholstered indoor/outdoor furniture, opened but unused personalized items, patio furniture.
- A restocking fee of up to 20% may be charged for the refusal of ordered items delivered that are not damaged.
- A pick-up and shipping fee may be charged if Decorotika USA arranges for a carrier to pick up the item.
- Decorotika USA may, at its sole discretion, accept a return request for a non-refundable item but charges a restocking/shipping fee.
You can cancel your order before it is shipped. No cancelation will be accepted/allowed after the item is shipped.
Return/Replacement/Order Cancelation Instruction
- Write an e-mail or call Decorotika USA requesting return/replacement/refund/cancelation. Contact information can be found at www.decorotika.us or in the assembly/installation manual. The customers’ name and order number should be mentioned in the e-mail. If you request replacement/refund for damaged product(s), please attach at least three high-resolution photos of the damaged part(s) and product package with clearly appearing shipping label in your e-mail as proof.
- Once our customer service representative receives your e-mail/call, it will take us 24 - 48 hours to respond to your inquiry for return/replacement. However, the order cancelation requests are handled immediately upon the request.
- Once our customer service has verified your order information and approved for you to send the merchandise back to us, you will be provided with shipping label/tracking number for your return through e-mail. The e-mail contains return details and important shipping instruction. Read the instruction carefully before you ship your return merchandise back to us.
- We strongly recommend you return your item in the same or similar packaging as it was delivered to you with all the original parts, accessories and menu/documentation included (any missing parts or accessories may result your return being rejected or your refund/replacement being delayed). Re-using the package your item came in is acceptable, if the packaging is in good condition and all previous addresses, tracking information and labels are removed.
Who We Are?
Decorotika is a modular furniture manufacturer focused on creating its own designs.
It was born with the idea of offering a wide range of home decoration products that fit the budget of many people. In this concept, where sustainability is always taken into consideration, functionality, quality, design and value are brought together.
Our main goal is to meet the expectations in the best way with modern, compatible, unique yet affordable products that we produce with quality materials, workmanship and environmentally friendly production standards.
What We Do?
Headquartered in Turkey, our company produces more than 1000 different furniture models which include TV stands, cabinets, tables, coffee tables, bookcases, computer desks, nightstands etc. We also provide assembly videos to make the product assembly easy for our customers.
Our products are mainly made of 18 mm thick standard quality melamine coated particle board, medium density fibreboard (MDF), metal (iron, steel), natural solid wood, plastic and tempered glass. The combinations of manufactured wood and metal or solid wood and glass are used in some models. We use metal and plastic furniture assembly/installation hardware.Our Products
Where We Are?
Our Commitment to Environment
Decorotika is the first fully solar energy powered modular furniture manufacturer in Turkey.
We want to create more sustainable and clean energy resources to decrease our carbon footprint. We obtain 80% of total power from solar panels installed on our factory roof.